If you’ve ever considered hiring a Virtual Assistant but still need more reasons (we’ve provided a handful of convincing articles on the subject), we’ve compiled the ten biggest benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant.
Google ‘reasons to hire a virtual assistant,’ and you’ll be inundated with other people, industries and businesses shouting their praises from the cyber rooftops.
So here, we’ve rounded up some of the most compelling benefits of finally hiring a Virtual Assistant once and for all!
Top 10 Ways a Virtual Assistant Benefits YOU
- Time. The most valuable asset anyone has is – no, not money – time because once it’s gone, it’s gone. That’s why it’s mission-critical to hire people to whom you can delegate. Because solopreneurs that spend their days addressing low-level administrative tasks are destined to stall. You should be spending your time doing what you love to do – not what you have to do to keep the paperwork moving along.
- Administrative Tasks. From calendar management, to emails, to answering phones, a Virtual Assistant’s scope of work can almost vary as much as the industries that hire them, like marketing, web design, bookkeeping, and other services. A Virtual Assistant empowers you to delegate what you can’t keep managing yourself no matter what industry you’re in.
- Scalability. Virtual Assistants will allow you to scale operations – and with less risk. Since growth requires capital – and Virtual Assistants are a comparatively cost-effective alternative to IRL employees – you can substantially reduce your costs and instead invest your money back into your business. What’s not to love about better ROI on your hiring decisions?
- Online Presence. As a small business owner, there’s no escaping the reality that you should have an online presence by virtue of a website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and more. But managing them is a time-suck most solopreneurs can’t afford – but your Virtual Assistant can. A Virtual Assistance can schedule posts so you don’t have to.
- Lead Generation. Whether through inbound campaigns to your website, social media accounts, or website contact forms, lead generation is a very time-consuming – albeit invaluable – task. Your Virtual Assistant can sort through your leads, determine their value, and add those potential customers to your database. Stop wasting time sifting through your inbox.
- Content. You want to be seen as an authority in your industry and by researching and creating content around your product or service, you’re adding value to the customer experience. But content creation is time consuming. Your Virtual Assistant can handle content creation – from market research to publishing – to drive more traffic to your site.
- Bookkeeping. Most solopreneurs spend way too much time managing their books. Or worse, neglect them altogether (don’t do that please). This one often comes as surprise to many small business owners but it’s true – yes, your Virtual Assistant can help with your bookkeeping. Your Virtual Assistant can handle your light bookkeeping needs, like expense reporting and invoice generation. (Need more than that? No problem. BELAY has Virtual Bookkeepers, too).
- Customer Service. To best serve your customers, your Virtual Assistant can:
– Respond to customer questions
– Create email responses or Frequently Asked Questions
– Follow-up on customers
– Handle and respond to complaints or requests
- Improve Process, Products & Services. A Virtual Assistant can shore up your processes and streamline your operations. Further, they can monitor your markets, listen for conversations on social media about your brand or industry, watch what competitors are doing and saying, and collate feedback from current clients. The longer a Virtual Assistant works with you the more ideas they will come up with to help streamline your job.
- Peace of Mind. One word: PRICELESS. Having someone to whom you can faithfully delegate tasks is, ultimately, the cost of your sanity and peace of mind. Isn’t that worth it? As we’ve mentioned before, multitasking is often far less effective and efficient than monotasking, and a Virtual Assistant can help you focus on the important things.
But really, the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant are limited only by your imagination.
Contact us today to get paired up with the right Virtual Assistant for your business today!