BELAY Guest Blogger Guidelines
We want to hear from you!
BELAY is looking for guest bloggers who want to share their insights, expertise and experiences in these areas:
- Time Management
- Balancing Personal/Professional Life
- Church Finances
- Business Development
- Powerful Technology Successes
- Staffing and Scaling a Growing Business
- How to Work “Virtually” – Both Relationally and Technology Tips
- Effective Leadership
- Relationship Building
- Your Personal Passion/Expertise that would be Valuable to Our Clients
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please keep these considerations in mind:
• All submissions should be original content.
• Submissions should be between 500 and 700 words. Please include where you would like us to include elements for Headings, Click to Tweet, etc.
• Guest authors must be willing to promote their published post through their own blogs (if applicable) and by sharing the link to the guest post through their own social media channels.
• Self-Promotion, hard sell or “advertorial” content will not be considered. Tips and value content that indirectly leads readers to consider finding out “more” will be considered.
• Author bios should be shorter than 100 words, and can include links to the author’s blog/site and one social media channel.
• BELAY’s editorial staff may edit your post for punctuation, grammar, spelling and style. If significant changes are made, you‘ll be given an opportunity to review the post before publication.