Reading Time: 2 minutes
Our CEOs are taking BELAY on the road for two days jam-packed with networking, speaking, and investing into the contractors and clients we have in the Nashville area. They are the lifeblood of our
organization, and we love spending time with them. Our contractors are thrilled to have a chance to get some real face-time with each other and maybe a client or two. Without the video feed.
October 26th is all about our Contractors:
- We’ve invited our fabulous contractors in Middle Tennessee and the surrounding area for a “Lunch & Learn”. We’ll feed ya and teach ya!
- One of our clients has agreed to come and share how having a virtual team member has impacted him. (Hopefully in a good way, wink wink)
- Lori Wilson, Director of Client Relations and Talent Acquisition, will be sharing on strategies contractors can use to become even better at their trade.
- We’ll finish the day out with a panel discussion with CEOs Bryan and Shannon Miles, including their tips for working smarter virtually.
October 27th is aimed at giving two of our Nashville-based partners some BELAY love:
- Bryan Miles will attend the EntreLeadership One Day Event; a transformational leadership event for business owners, leaders and their teams. The theme is “Team Health and Culture”. This is something BELAY continuously gauges to ensure our company culture is kept strong and healthy for our employees, our clients and our
contractors. Key speakers include Dave Ramsey, Chris Hogan, and Christy Wright. We are excited to be there supporting and learning from EntreLeadership.
- Shannon Miles is representing BELAY during a panel discussion at Nashville Leadership Luncheon, powered by Provincial Development. The Nashville Leadership Luncheon is one of the region’s premier events on the topic of leadership. The keynote speaker is George Shinn, former owner of the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets and founder of The George Shinn Foundation. We look forward to being at this event, sharing our insight on courageous leadership and helping promote #nashvilleleadership.