Understatement of the year: The holidays can be busy. Busy busy.
So here are 10 tasks your VA can take off your plate so you can continue doing what you do best.
Let’s Get Personal
The extent of what a virtual assistant can do for you professionally is endless – but did you know your virtual assistant can help you with personal tasks as well?
Here’s a list of just a few ideas of where to start:
- Schedule pick up or delivery for your online holiday grocery order.
- Research airfare to make it to your in-laws in time for Christmas
- Manage online returns and exchanges.
- Buy tickets for your family’s holiday excursions that are coming up.
- Unsubscribe from the emails you don’t want anymore.
- Make dinner reservations following your son’s Christmas concert.
- Plan your team’s virtual holiday party. Need ideas for fun ways to celebrate online? Look no further!
- Schedule a photographer for holiday photos.
- Research Oprah’s Favorite Things list for the perfect gift for your mom.
- Order your personal – and business – holiday cards.
The Cost of Your Sanity
It’s been said countless times, but let’s just go for it again.
A Virtual Assistant can save you the time and sanity you need to get out of the weeds of administrative and personal tasks and never-ending lists of things you know you should get to but don’t have the energy or time to focus on.
We’re here and ready to help get some of your time back into your day. Get started today.